Gold Star Game #1 for 2018 - Farming for Likes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mana, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Resident Medical Officer (UNDS MBBS) Administrar

Resident Medical Officer
    Okay so I think it's about time we play another Gold Star Game, mostly because I like seeing how people interact, but also because sometimes you might want a Gold Star, redeemable for site privileges.

Gold Stars are redeemable for site privileges, including the following (other rewards are possible depending on suitability)
    1. permanent change of username colour to a colour of your choice
    2. restore or grant access to chatbox to someone who does not have access
    3. permanent change of username to a username of your choice (you can use Unicode symbols!)
    4. increase inbox size

Rules are in post #2.

2. Mana

Mana Resident Medical Officer (UNDS MBBS) Administrar

Resident Medical Officer
    Okay so here's the rules of the game:

1. You can only post ONCE in this thread (other than me because I have to make two to begin with)
    2. If you enter, you must "Like" at least two posts that were not posted by you (however you can "like" more than two)
    3. You cannot edit your posts (and your "likes" must correspond exactly to your post).
    4. You cannot "Like" any posts other than the ones which you have stated in your post (any that do not correspond will be removed for the purposes of counting)
    5. You must include in your post the two (or more) that you liked (for example, the first entrant must write "I like post #1, by Mana, and post #2, by Mana". Note that the number is the one listed next to "like/quote/reply" in the bottom right of any post)
    6. Forum staff and previous winners of gold stars or anti-matter stars are not eligible to win this game, but may participate.
    7. Users with accounts with a number over 33004 (i.e. those accounts which were made AFTER this post) are not eligible to post in this thread.
    8. This game ends when a single post which is eligible to win gains twice the number of likes as posts in this thread. For example, if there are eight posts in total, and a single post from an eligible member (not forum staff and not a previous winner of a gold or antimatter star) has sixteen likes, they win the star!

Logic likes this.
  3. Ruth

Ruth Maderator Emeritus

Dentist (Otago 2016)
    feelsbadman

Logic and JMP Lova like this.
  4. Logic

Logic Guest

I like Post #2 By Mana
    I like Post #3 By Ruth

acbard9, Sherlock, Crow and 1 other person like this.