Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

GPA cut off for non standard applicants

omarix2k

Lurker
Hi, I know these questions have been asked before but I just need help, so just hear me out.
I'm hoping to apply for the bachelor of dental health science(starting next year)
- I have completed (2018) 1 year of full-time study in bachelors of medical science but did not achieve the required GPA(6.625).
- I am currently (2019) enrolled in a bachelor of science (chemistry) planning to do 1FT.

some of the units from the two degrees overlap. so when Griffith university assesses my application and I have units from the first degree that matches the second degree (note: I did not apply for advanced standing, so I will complete all 8 units but some match a previous course).

will this affect my application
I also heard that if you have studied a science related degree some of the units can be matched with the bachelor of dental health science and will be removed.

thanks

Neekzade

Hi everyone
Does the 1FTS should be on done on campus or it can be online as well. Cause i will have Some online units.
Thanks

Crow

Moderator Band
Hi everyone
Does the 1FTS should be on done on campus or it can be online as well. Cause i will have Some online units.
Thanks
As long as the online units are worth 10CP (or whatever a standard unit is worth at your uni) it wouldn’t matter whether it’s online or offline.