Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoA Graduate Category Chat/Enquiry

Verdigris

baby doctor
Silliest Member 2019
I take it back lol got declined
48375155_208621080074822_4470264779868471296_n.png

Finally got an offer!! Only via email!! Bu so happy, I didnt do health sciences first year so I thought I would have to do an extra year but they said in the letter I only have to do MedSci and BioSci over summer??? And then can go straight into 2nd year in feb! So happy!!
if u dont mind me asking, what did u do ur degree in?

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Finally got an offer!! Only via email!! Bu so happy, I didnt do health sciences first year so I thought I would have to do an extra year but they said in the letter I only have to do MedSci and BioSci over summer??? And then can go straight into 2nd year in feb! So happy!!

Yikes, they really made you wait for it, didn’t they?!! Congratulations :D

amacca

how/where can you do that?! I got unconditional in terms of pre-reqs but it's a definite mistake as I didn't so a science degree...so will def need to do this also!

how/where can you do that?! I got unconditional in terms of pre-reqs but it's a definite mistake as I didn't so a science degree...so will def need to do this also!
I don't know it just said on my offer that I need to contact someone about sorting this out, but it only wants me to do two papers and then just self study before it starts?? So I am not sure, so your letter in the email didn't say anything about that?

amacca

I don't know it just said on my offer that I need to contact someone about sorting this out, but it only wants me to do two papers and then just self study before it starts?? So I am not sure, so your letter in the email didn't say anything about that?

No they just said welcome to Year II...but must be a mix up in the post. You offer sounds excellent, I'm going to email. Thanks!