Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoO Graduate Entry Chat/Enquiry

amo10

Hi MSO team,
I must say huge thank you to MSO for putting together this forum. It has been a life line for many med hopefuls. If i am honest , this has been the most refreshed, most visited site for the last two months.
This account has been in action since 2011.. and we are becoming medical dynasty ... ! 🤣
I will clean my footprints here soon for the next one inline . .... in couple more years , it will be in use again , hopefully 🤣
Thank you for your everyone's support and private communication ... Although I am happy.. it is sad to leave the 'waitlist family' behind!!... I really want all of you to get in (young scurvy, all good, twotago etc and Fili for nice words and being the guardian!! ) ..
Good luck and hang in there.. one more week before the start !!)
Take care everyone !!!

feif

Would anyone who got into med be willing to post their grades for all 3 years - just to give all those guys going for grad entry a snapshot of whats expected. Would be really helpful

Fili

Dentist 🦷
Would anyone who got into med be willing to post their grades for all 3 years - just to give all those guys going for grad entry a snapshot of whats expected. Would be really helpful

There's no point of doing this imo given that the new system for entry into med applies now meaning that past GPA data doesn't really matter anymore.

feif

There's no point of doing this imo given that the new system for entry into med applies now meaning that past GPA data doesn't really matter anymore.
Ok so whats the new system for entry or can you point me to some detailed info about it

Fili

Dentist 🦷

yung scurvy

Hey team, currently sitting in the top 10 somewhere, anyone from previous years been in a similar situation? Hope the year is starting off we’ll for you all!