• Happy holidays to all on MSO! Recently the staff team have noticed a lot of requests for users to PM them with advice and answers to questions. We kindly ask that these requests and answers are posted publicly on the forum wherever possible, unless it is a personal matter that you aren't comfortable discussing publicly. This allows all users to benefit from the advice as opposed to select individuals, and it also saves the repetition of the same advice multiple times. Cheers!
  • UAC releases their offers at 7am on the 8th of January 2021! For those fortunate enough to receive an offer, congratulations! Please post your details here in the 2021 Entry Collated Data thread.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Graduate Entry Medicine Advice Requests

A1

Admissions Speculator
Thanks guys!! I did forget to add that I was talking about applying after the degree had finished, sorry that I didn't mention that.
In that case only the best of the last 3 counts, because the 1st result will be more than 2yo at application time.
(Unless you also sit the March one *after* completing the degree, then you'll have sat 5 times)

timleyton

In that case only the best of the last 3 counts, because the 1st result will be more than 2yo at application time.
(Unless you also sit the March one *after* completing the degree, then you'll have sat 5 times)
How long is the gpa valid after the completion of the degree?

Crow

Staff
Please read the Acer GAMSAT website (and the GEMSAS guide) for some background information before asking further questions - you will find it quite informative to answer these basic questions!

Senkanq

So can you complete one degree and then take a bit of break and then do the gamsat and try and apply for med. Or are you only allowed to sit the gamsat whilst studying a degree?
As long as you already have completed a bachelor's degree within 10 years of starting the program