Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith 2012!

vincent168

Stimodont
Ok I am extremely delighted I got an offer but I have am still a bit worried! So what do I do now? I am worried that I didn't actually fully 'accept' the offer, can someone please confirm what I need to do so that I don't get worried I miss this opportunity?
They mention to accept the offer on QTAC and "complete all enrolment procedures as notified to you separately by Griffith University" what's this? Notified via?

Asher

Ok I am extremely delighted I got an offer but I have am still a bit worried! So what do I do now? I am worried that I didn't actually fully 'accept' the offer, can someone please confirm what I need to do so that I don't get worried I miss this opportunity?
They mention to accept the offer on QTAC and "complete all enrolment procedures as notified to you separately by Griffith University" what's this? Notified via?

Griffith will send you an enrolment package by snail mail containing your Griffith portal login id and password. You login, enrol online, and enrol in your courses and timetable etc.

Last edited:
Congrats!! I got in to griffith med for this year as well!!
Just wondering.. are you at the nathan or gold coast campus?

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
When you click "accept" on the QTAC site, it should notify Griffith and they'll send you an enrolement package via mail (usually) telling you what you need to do. For UQ offers, the enrolement email is almost instantaneously sent (so when you click accept, if you look at your email you should have recieved a congrats letter from UQ + a link to the website where you fill out the rest of the stuff for enrolement). I dont know how Griffith operates but I am sure it is similar.

vincent168

Stimodont
When you click "accept" on the QTAC site, it should notify Griffith and they'll send you an enrolement package via mail (usually) telling you what you need to do. For UQ offers, the enrolement email is almost instantaneously sent (so when you click accept, if you look at your email you should have recieved a congrats letter from UQ + a link to the website where you fill out the rest of the stuff for enrolement). I dont know how Griffith operates but I am sure it is similar.
Thank you! To further confirm, that's all I need to do to finalise my agreement to accept that course?

godoftoast

Señor Member
Emeritus Staff
Thank you! To further confirm, that's all I need to do to finalise my agreement to accept that course?

Umn yes. You click accept on qtac and then deal with whatever the uni gives you. Griffith apparently gives you posted packages. UQ gives out emails. Not sure what JCU does. But yeah. Once you click accept on qtac then you dont have to do anything else with qtac (unless your uni gives you a message asking you to).

mighty

I know. My point was that this is in the dentistry sub forum and you won't get much luck looking for people who are at the Nathan campus on this thread given the dent course is conducted Gold Coast.

But congrats for getting in nonetheless. :)

Hi everyone, I got an offer as well and I am so excited!
Can't wait to meet people in Griffith Dent!

However, I have some problems after receiving my CoE. Can someone give me a hand here?

1. What I heard about accommodation in this forum is that GUV is not a very nice place, too much parties and noises. People recommend UV and Laundromat more often because both only take a 10-15 mins to get to campus. Any suggestion? Anyone looking for roommates? :lol:

2. What worries me more is Credit Transfer. I am an international and I have done a Biomedical degree (or Medical Technology). I have finished most of the fundamental subjects.
(Griffith University | Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science - Gold Coast).
But I am not sure that will credit transfer affect negatively on my dental studies in the future?
Is there any sources that I can take a look at the content of those fundamental subjects to make sure?
or should I pick the basic of basic like "chemistry and physics" only to do the credit transfer?
any suggestion?

Please correct me if I say anything wrong. (English is not my first language > <)

btw this is my first post at MSO.
Nice meeting you all!^_^

Mikky

I got an offer for Griffith Dent too (non-standard). Congrats vincent168 and Little Rain!

Little Rain - I have to get some credit too, I was advised to fill out a credit application form - where you write in your subjects you wish to credit and send your transcript as well. From what I could find, I think this may be the correct form for you. http://www.griffith.edu.au/__data/a...fer-application-International-students_v6.pdf I would still check this with someone at Griffith and I apologise if this is the wrong information.