• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Dent 09 Roll Call

mj23

Hey guys,

I just wanted to see how many of us mso'ers are going to be studying dent at griffith this year.
So just post when your moving there and where you plan on staying

thanks

Boris999

Planning to stay at Uni Square....as for when I'm moving, well prolly just before the 23rd as to be there for orientation and get a bit of time to figure the area in general.

l2009

I'm probably going to end up commuting from Brisbane, sigh. Hopefully I'll move down next year!

mashmallow

I will probably stay at unisquare... actually pretty definite :)
I'm going up to gold coast from sydney on friday 20th just before the oreintation day :)

gofa

yeh i am also prob gonna commute from brisbane to the gold coast.
its gonna suck though lol

l2009

Haha gofa, I guess that depends on whereabouts in Brisbane you live. I live pretty far south in the southside so I'm guessing travel times will be <1hr (one way). My friend lives way in the Westside, so commuting was absolutely horrendous for her, lol.

l2009

Nah, I'm only doing 3 subjects this semester and I've managed to cram my timetable into 3 days so I don't think it's worth getting a place down there right now. I'll only be doing 3 subjects next semester, so unless I can't get a nice timetable I'll probably just commute again.

gofa

ohh, fair enough
i managed to get a place at uni village
and ive crammed my whole week down to 4 days, so i have the monday free :D
so... i think im gonna like head home every friday nite and come back on monday morning or something
it would defs help save me some money when i stock up with my food :p

l2009

Haha, good stuff! Man, I'm going to be quite bored and lonely on the long trip to uni and back :(!

gofa

haha dude, dont worry about that too much.
im sure there would be a number of other ppl also doing that.
cos you gotta take into account all the ppl in the other health courses too...i guess....

Rah.

Hellooooo. I will be studying dent at GU :) I’m moving over on the 20th to uni square... ^_^