Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Dent 2010...where my people at?

gofa

Omg seriously guys... First year dent in Griffith is a piece of cake... So settle down guys
you all should go out as much as possible!!
I crammed everything the night before and managed to get hd's :)
So yeh...good luck!! Haha

thehairyfoot

Omg seriously guys... First year dent in Griffith is a piece of cake... So settle down guys
you all should go out as much as possible!!
I crammed everything the night before and managed to get hd's :)
So yeh...good luck!! Haha

<like>(y)

B

butters

yeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwghhhhh

no, seriously, how COOL is griffith uni!!!

i'm quite orgasmic at this development. I may have a realistic chance at dent!

With regards to the gpa requirment. If your degree is four years, does the QTAC or Griffith only look at the last three full time equivalent years for admission? Because my first year gpa isn't too flashy.

Does anyone know how many places there are for the program?
And following from that, what do you think is a realistic GPA cutoff i know 6.5 has been floated around?

EDIT:

i have also found that an OP1 is 5.8 gpa if you go to a group of eight uni. Does this apply to Griffith or is it a QTAC norm for admission across the board and not just UQ? I found this here http://www.dentistry.uq.edu.au/faqs-bdsc (scroll down)

Last edited:

n33b

FIRST!!!
i have also found that an OP1 is 5.8 gpa if you go to a group of eight uni. Does this apply to Griffith or is it a QTAC norm for admission across the board and not just UQ? I found this here http://www.dentistry.uq.edu.au/faqs-bdsc (scroll down)
That's purely a UQ thing, no other uni uses it. Not sure whether they'd only look at your last 3 years' GPA or the whole 4 years? Maybe give them a call? And it's impossible to tell what the GPA cut-off will be, but I suppose it'll probably be 6+. Griffith Uni dent is not the most popular choice due to the last 2 years of the course being full-fee-paying, but I don't know how much that would drop the cut-off by.

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
rekon there is any chance of the government funding the full fee so the last 2 years is CSP anytime soon, like within the the next few years. any thoughts?

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads