Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

griffith dent

Passion

The real question your asking is whether you want to pay $100,000 (griffith) or not (la trobe).
It doesnt matter which dentistry school you go to, they are all the same.

The real question your asking is whether you want to pay $100,000 (griffith) or not (la trobe).
It doesnt matter which dentistry school you go to, they are all the same.

hey, sorry i don't know much about griffith dent, but what do you mean by paying $100,000 at griffith? Is it tution fee for domestic students per year??

What about la trobe?

Passion

At Griffith the first three years are Commonwealth supported. But last two years are full-fee paying (around $50,000 per year)

At La Trobe all 5 years are Commonwealth supported.

However next year I hopefully I can get into La Trobe or UMelb as they are soo close to me.

At Griffith the first three years are Commonwealth supported. But last two years are full-fee paying (around $50,000 per year)

However next year I hopefully I can get into La Trobe or UMelb as they are soo close to me.

hey, i was jus lookin at the extra req for LaTrobe for dent, and saw that i need to sit STAT multichoice... is this correct?? if it is, it seems like LaTrobe dent is the only uni that reqs me to...

Good luck mate.

However, if dentistry is the one you're looking for, I'm afraid to say that 2009 was the last intake for dentistry course at Uni Meloburne, but you should check the website again to make sure.

Passion

Ah yes UMELB last intake was 2009. So that rules out UMELB. Man...La Trobe is going to be soo popular now. First round cut off was 99.7 and second round cut off was 99.3. Lots of smart people! :D

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads