Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Dentistry Entry 2019

Unluckydude

That makes sense. Your Monash GPA 3.75/4 means for the three years' 24 units you got 90 out of 96, 6 grade points less than max. On the 7pt scale 6 less than max is 162 out of 168, so GPA = 162 / 24 = 6.75.

QTAC is likely the same for you.
Just wondering, is my GPA going to be calculated by QTAC? I contacted Griffith's dentistry/medicine's admissions team and they told me how my GPA will be calculated. Should I also contact qtac?

A1

Admissions Speculator
Just wondering, is my GPA going to be calculated by QTAC? I contacted Griffith's dentistry/medicine's admissions team and they told me how my GPA will be calculated. Should I also contact qtac?
That's true, I didn't think of that. We believe QTAC will do the GPA calculation and we've been told of the method QTAC uses in general. However individual schools can instruct/request QTAC to calculate differently for them. Best to talk to both.

Crow

Moderator Band
Btw IMO 6.75 completed degree should be more highly regarded than 6.875 of first year units. I hope Griffith Dent will take that into consideration on your behalf.
That’s definitely not something they take into consideration unfortunately, unless they’re changing their methods this year.