Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Griffith Dentistry: Admissions General Discussion

Has anyone done their GUDAP interview yet. If so could you possibly share how the interview went probably through PM. It would mean a lot to me. Thx.

imnobody

Did yours change?
Yeah the top says "You have satisfied the entry requirements." at the top of the QTAC thingy. I read some older posts and apparently it happens every year a few days before offers come out, but doesn't mean much?

dingdong

Lurker
Did anyone else receive a Griffith dent offer? I can't log into the QTAC portal so I'm assuming its some glitch or smth haha...

la pulga

Hey guys i'm just wanting to ask a few questions about entry into griffith dent. I'm a non-standard student doing 2nd year of uni in NZ and wanting to apply for griffith dent for 2025 entry. Here are my questions:

1) How long was the MMI interview and what were the gist of questions asked (nothing specific if it's confidential, just generic topics and how the interview vibe kinda is)

2) when do you normally receive an MMI interview offer? thus, when would you recommend I begin preparing for MMI (how long before would you recommend i spend preparing for it, assuming i get one)

3) are all UCAT subsections equally assessed for gaining an MMI interview offer? and does anyone know if griffith will introduce SJT in part of their scoring process (as ik currently they don't)

steve2229

Hey guys i'm just wanting to ask a few questions about entry into griffith dent. I'm a non-standard student doing 2nd year of uni in NZ and wanting to apply for griffith dent for 2025 entry. Here are my questions:

1) How long was the MMI interview and what were the gist of questions asked (nothing specific if it's confidential, just generic topics and how the interview vibe kinda is)

2) when do you normally receive an MMI interview offer? thus, when would you recommend I begin preparing for MMI (how long before would you recommend i spend preparing for it, assuming i get one)

3) are all UCAT subsections equally assessed for gaining an MMI interview offer? and does anyone know if griffith will introduce SJT in part of their scoring process (as ik currently they don't)
1. Should be around 30 mins but you can check here for the pre-interview document and stuff which has more info Dental Health Science interview information

2. Should be early November and you have about 2 weeks to prepare after they send you the email.

3. only the 1st 4 sections so VR,DM,QR,AR in these last admission cycles and the threshold was 2900 for the last 2 years I think or 85%