Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Dentistry question

gofa

Hey,
i know this may sound like a silly question regarding the dental course at griffith.
but i have been trying to find a place to stay, and keep hearing that everyone is staying at the GUV or the University Village as it is close to the Griffith Gold Coast Campus. i was wondering if everything for the dental students will be conducted within the building next to the Gold Coast Hospital on "High Street"? ...instead of the Gold Coast Campus.:confused:

also, regarding the information described on the yellow sheet distributed at the interview, must the Senior First Aid & CPR certificate be achieved prior to Orientation Day?

Thanks

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
You wont need to have your first aid until second semester at least. For first semester everything you do will be on the main campus. I believe in semester two its half half and then by third year and the graduate diploma you are at GH1 the entire time.

gofa

ohh, thanks so much.
haha, i was beginning to looking for apartment listings around the gold coast hospital.

Bluebird

Yeah Shizzy's right. First sem is all at Parklands campus (except 1 hour a week which no one goes to anyway). Second sem you have about 5 hours a week at the hospital (where interviews were)

good question kashish... and also... how much are the books altogether? and would the first years need to buy stuff other than equipments? if so how much?

purple7

What places are there available other than gu village because all they have is share accomm and id prefer a studio apartment.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads