Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith MD Classes

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could expand on what the classes are like at Griffith? I am an international student accepted to the Griffith MD Program, but I assume both international and domestic students take the same classes. Also, are makeup exams or supplementary exams given to students who didn't pass the first time? How are the classes graded?

Thanks for answering my questions!

AshD

Lurker
Hi there! Are you coming just for the 4 year postgrad MD or are you a school-leaver studying the 6 year combined BMedSci/MD?

reenya

Lurker
I am an international student recently admitted to Griffith MD 2020 intake. There are very little information as to how the program is like.
I would appreciate if anyone could give some of the details on the typical day in the life at Griffith including the workload and social life, etc?
Also, are lecture attendance compulsory or recorded?

Thank you so much!

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
I am an international student recently admitted to Griffith MD 2020 intake. There are very little information as to how the program is like.
I would appreciate if anyone could give some of the details on the typical day in the life at Griffith including the workload and social life, etc?
Also, are lecture attendance compulsory or recorded?

Thank you so much!

Crow may be able to provide some info here :)

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
I've written a thread just for you reenya :) Griffith MD Program: Overview If you have any questions or want me to expand on something, just ask in there - currently it's a bit of an information dump because I've just copied some info from my forum posts into a single one but I will organise it properly shortly! I’ll add some info about what a typical day looks like and the social life too.

Last edited:

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads