Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Medicine: USC Accommodation

Bruce1973

Hi All, I am looking for accommodation (an ensuite) for my son. Has anyone faced any difficulty of seeking for accommodation at USC? Just realized that it was not run by the University... appreciate anyone can help to advise? I have searched at Real-Estate website and made a few call, but has recieved no response...

1000rizz

Hi, congrats with offer from UNISC, but with your ATAR of 99.90, you could secure a spot at Griffith. I wonder why Griffith did not give you an offer. I'm curious because I am also taking a gap year to increase my score.
Hey sorry for the late reply. I did the IB and retook an exam. I was told by QTAC that my score wasn’t updated automatically and I specifically remember the phrase over the phone, “Well how were we supposed to know your score changed if you never told us?” I got a later offer round at UniSC but we’re happy here. #qtachateclub

aaronash

Hi All, I am looking for accommodation (an ensuite) for my son. Has anyone faced any difficulty of seeking for accommodation at USC? Just realized that it was not run by the University... appreciate anyone can help to advise? I have searched at Real-Estate website and made a few call, but has recieved no response...
Hey, have you had any luck? (also a usc student this year)

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads