Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffith Question ( health test/ blood test)

L337

Based God
Emeritus Staff
Man, I'm totally coming, posing as a GUnit dent nub just to see that. Don't let me down peeps :cool:

bina

hi hi,
i haven't been able to get in touch with griffith uni as yet to clarify details about the medical examination and such... some things came up (looking for suitable maid attire amongst other things) :)

Ennis

I emailed the DOH last week, received a reply yesterday that they would be sending information about the medical examination to everyone's student email during this week. Problem is that time is ticking away...:mellow:

sckimvip

I emailed the DOH last week, received a reply yesterday that they would be sending information about the medical examination to everyone's student email during this week. Problem is that time is ticking away...:mellow:

I phoned DOH today talked to the administrative officer, she told me that shes not that sure but she told me that there is a session explaining about medical examination and health during the orientation day.

Ennis

Do they expect us to get our medical examinations done during orientation week then?

Here's the email for reference:

"Please check your student email this week ... the School will be sending out an email later this week that will explain everything"

Shizzy

Staff
Administrator
Do they expect us to get our medical examinations done during orientation week then?
I doubt it. They will probably tell you to get it all done before semester two when you start more practical/clinical work.

bina

email this week?? ahh.. i don't like waiting :wacko:

*sigh* i'll get over it lol... keeping slightly sane for now

Ennis

Thursday passed...and still no email. Keep your hopes up for tomorrow or wait for orientation day.