Hey Guys!

Hope everyone's happy with the offers
Good Luck!!!

Please post any comments in regards to 2009 offers

Rah.

Yeh! Am very happy! Got an offer :)

...who will I be seeing there? ^^

l2009

Woot, you'll be seeing me there! Unless I get later round offers from UQ, haha.

Out of interest, what was your UMAT score and OP/UAI/ENTER/GPA/whatever the heck your state has :)

HAHAHAHAHA^_^

I got an offer as well.... I am definitely accepting...:lol: It's a dream come true for me... just hope that if this is a dream that i will never wake up:rolleyes:

just scared that there might be a technical error telling me otherwise :eek:

but overall i am ECSTATIC!!! Hope to see everyone there!!!! hahahhaa :D:cool:;)

BTW... congrats to anyone else who received an offer!!!! :lol:

shan4u37

so what UMAT/OP or UAI scores did you guys get to get an offer??

Congrats all btw! i still have another year of school til i get my chance:(

for me i did a year of med sci before getting an offer ^_^

my UAI was 96.60 (not sure if they used this)
gpa... very bad.... not even a credit average... prob 4.8ish the last time i calculated...
UMAT raw 166 (76% percentile overall i think from memory)

so from these mediocre results i guess my interview must have been very good....:lol:

hahahahaha...I am still not over getting an offer.... I was totally not expecting it..... hahahahahaha..... I think i am about to go crazy.... :D I wont be able to sleep tonight/today;)

shan4u37

hahaha well congrats then. so if thats average UMAT score, what sort of scores did u get on the practice booklets, providing u did them of course?
Thanks im just real worried bout this test even tho its not until August!

Rah.

Mm, I'm from that far away state called W.A. ... lol. umat 171, TER 95.8 ..nothing that brilliant... was surprised to get in xD.

And yeh ..congrats to everyone else who got an offer! ^_^

Who doesn't have msn these days? :p

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
Well done!

l2009

Wow mj23, that's an insane UMAT score! With accommodation, I *think* there's accommodation available at the main Gold Coast campus. Majority of 1st year will be spent there, rather than at the place where we had our interviews. I'm hoping to move in with a friend who's starting Medicine at Griffith this year.

Would be nice if some of us could get to know each other before uni starts ^_^

Edit: Oh and for shan4u37 - I got an OP5/UAI95(?), GPA average of 5.96 and UMAT score of 164. Not sure if Griffith takes into account my OP, but either way I must have done quite well in the interview cause my GPA and UMAT scores are pretty low, haha.

Mana

there are no stupid questions, only people
Administrator
A reminder, and invitation, for all to join the Offers Chat, especially if you have good news to share. Perchance, it may opportune to get in contact with others who may be joining you in your course this year or the next.

abc101

Hey l2009 just curious, but were you the girl from brisbane that was interviewed on the 1st of december at 9.00am, cos if it is i might have met you lol. Btw i also got into griffith dent.Yay!

kashish

HEy !! HEy !!!

I got an offer too and im definetly accepting. I'm sooo estatic!!!wow!!! can't believe it..its awesome!!!

Im from melbourne ... i can't wait to see u guys

Last edited:

PLC

Lurker
Hey Caramelpumpkin

for me i did a year of med sci before getting an offer ^_^

my UAI was 96.60 (not sure if they used this)
gpa... very bad.... not even a credit average... prob 4.8ish the last time i calculated...
UMAT raw 166 (76% percentile overall i think from memory)

so from these mediocre results i guess my interview must have been very good....:lol:

hahahahaha...I am still not over getting an offer.... I was totally not expecting it..... hahahahahaha..... I think i am about to go crazy.... :D I wont be able to sleep tonight/today;)

Hey Caramelpumpkin, u said ur gpa was 4.8ish. I was wondering was this calculated on a scale with credit being 5 or a scale with credit being 5.5?

Thanks a lot...

TimmyG

Hey, I got TER: 98.2, UMAT: 167. I agree with l2009 it would be good if some of us could get to know each other before uni started. Has it sunk in for everyone yet lol? ^_^

hey everyone Im studying dent at griffith too! ive laready put my uai and umat on the other thread... btw shouldnt the other thread be moved to dentistry section?
what colleges are you staying at or applied at?
for those of you already studying dent at griffith could you recommend some for us? ... me? please? thanks :) :)