• MSO wishes all applicants the best of luck in the UCAT!
    Remember, it is important not to post content about specific questions until this season is over (feel free to message a moderator about questions that we can collate later) but we would love to hear about your experiences and results!
    Cheers, Mana
    P.S. you can't dismiss this message

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffth Enrolment Help!

Ventus

How do we resolve our clashes if no spots in full classes open up?
If this is a clash with a drop in tute, you could always enrol in the tute and attend the other (no attendance is taken for drop in tutes).
If not, then you could always get in contact with student admin/program convenor/course convenor (at least one of them should be able to help you)
Hope this is of some help

monkey magic

Can anyone help guide me through fixing my timetable?
It's so confusing and I have a million clashes.
How many 'weeks' (cycles) do we have?

This is the worst system!!!
Email the course convenor with the class codes for the classes which clash and explain what times they clash, they should be able to contact timetabling to organise a different time.

Although I am an international student, I am also waiting for the package. I called them yesterday and they say my account(the package) will be ready on 28/Jan. For the reference, I received my Conformation of Enrollment without the password on 10/Jan.

It is kind of inconvenient that I cannot arrange my schedule, but I guess I have to wait until then. Meanwhile figure out how to transfer my credit successfully.
Get a copy of the course outlines from your previous course and a copy of the course outline for griffith, you submit this to the uni in a credit transfer application and they will give you credit it the conent overlaps to a certain percentage (can't remember something like 60-80% overlap)

Last edited by a moderator:

carpedentum2

Hey Little Rain, I am also an international student. I was told I would receive the package (and email) on the 27th but didn't receive either :( I called today but the person who supposedly knows was out of her office for the day. I ended up contacting Portal support and they gave me a temporary password so I could enter my page and enrol in classes while I wait for my package to arrive. If you haven't received yours yet, they could proably give you a temp password too. The number is +61 7 5552 5555

Sony

uhh.. not sure.. other than that one thing we all have to attend on the 21st, I don't think anything else is on..

Sony

get drunk? :p

there are a couple of other sessions running that you can attend if you want to... like note taking, how to succeed at uni or something, etc.
but other than that we've got nothing on til the 28th.

Sachey

Hi, I am a bit late comer here as I was still trying to make up mind whether to join Dentistry at Griffith or not mainly due to family reason. Now I have managed to get courage but got into trouble with enrolment as couple of classes clash. I spent almost every comination over 2 days and still did not get anywhere. Any suggestions. Another question when do we have to be there and when the actual classes start?

Sachey

griffith enrolment help

Hi- many congratulations to you all on getting place in denistry. I am a bit late comer here as I was still trying to decide whether to join Griffith or not mainly due to family reasons. Now I have made up mind but having trouble with enrolment. I tried various combinations almost over 2 days and still times table of 2 classes clash. Hmm! any suggestions. And also when do we have to be there and when do the classes actually start? As I am from country Victoria, I have to sort out accommodation as well.:cry: