Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Griffth Enrolment Help!

Sony

I found out on some website we don't need to buy equipment for 1st year (yay!) (but we do for 2nd)
We only need lab coat and protective glasses

Oh that's great!
Would you be able to link that website, please?

7anto

Was anyone from Sydney able to accept their offer, which they received on the 18th? If so, please share :)

askios

I received an offer yesterday, still haven't been able to accept via UAC. I received a letter confirming my place at Griffith from UAC today...but no email or information package from Griffith :/

I also received an offer but have got no email. Really worried. I called them and they said email should be there within 24-48 hours. Does anyone with experience know if it usually takes that long?

Sony

I received an offer yesterday, still haven't been able to accept via UAC. I received a letter confirming my place at Griffith from UAC today...but no email or information package from Griffith :/

I don't think anyone has received an enrolment package yet.. :S
I might call the about this tomorrow..

EDIT: NVM guys... I just got my enrolment package. It contains a calendar/enrolment guide, a welcome letter and info about how to get an id card. :)

Last edited:
Enrolment package is fair enough. But the thing is, us UAC candidates are waiting on the conformation email (the one that gives you your user/pass to enrol).

If anyone gets further news please share :unsure:

UMAT Acer

I got one yesterday but it was quite useless. Its just an offer letter, some page about when student services is open and a calendar. Then today I got a letter about some chemistry and physics crash course

Enrolment package is fair enough. But the thing is, us UAC candidates are waiting on the conformation email (the one that gives you your user/pass to enrol).

If anyone gets further news please share :unsure:

Although I am an international student, I am also waiting for the package. I called them yesterday and they say my account(the package) will be ready on 28/Jan. For the reference, I received my Conformation of Enrollment without the password on 10/Jan.

It is kind of inconvenient that I cannot arrange my schedule, but I guess I have to wait until then. Meanwhile figure out how to transfer my credit successfully.

Although I am an international student, I am also waiting for the package. I called them yesterday and they say my account(the package) will be ready on 28/Jan. For the reference, I received my Conformation of Enrollment without the password on 10/Jan.

It is kind of inconvenient that I cannot arrange my schedule, but I guess I have to wait until then. Meanwhile figure out how to transfer my credit successfully.

Oh ok. Can I ask, how did you receive your conformation of enrolment if you didn't receive your password? Because at the moment we're in a position where we can't accept or enrol.

From my memory confirmation of enrolment (COE) is something for international students only. I used to be an international student, but stopped receiving COE after changing my residency status. So don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Sony

try to move things around a bit?? I had a lot of clashes... but after about an hour of tweaking I managed to get it right..'
If you still have a problem.. call griffith and tell them... they'll help you out! :)

askios

my timetable is so bad :( and there is one clash i can't do anything about because those two classes are the only ones that are 'open'. i'm probably going to call griffith or something

7anto

Can someone help me with my timetable ? :)
what courses/subjects do i NEED to have? and does anyone have the link for the guide that was on here before on how to enroll?

Thanks.

l2009

Can someone help me with my timetable ? :)
what courses/subjects do i NEED to have? and does anyone have the link for the guide that was on here before on how to enroll?

Thanks.

You need to have all the subjects listed under the course ... lol. Refer back to the first page where Purrito wrote a nice little guide :)

7anto

Does anyone else have this problem:
For two of my classes, there is only 1 OPEN time slot left. However both of these times occur on thursday morning during each other, so it clashes.
Is there anyone I can call to help me with this?

Thanks.

yandrewcheng

Are we able to go back and change our timetable around after we completely enrol? Just wondering if I can do this in case I make a grave mistake now and want to tweak something later on :|