Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Guten Tag or Good Day

Hi My name is Ntuburculosis well its my pseudonym,

A brief introduction;

I currently work in Information Technology and as much as I enjoy working with the technologies; I find myself wanting to interact me and more with people and help them more, I get a satisfaction from seeing people walk out feeling better.

I am very far from starting medical school but the process towards going has started, I like challenges and this is going to one of the biggest and toughest challenges I have faced.

Sometimes I take myself far too seriously; I love to read and watch documentaries as an individual I value knowledge.

Right now I am continuing my IT studies to stay current in an ever changing industry; also studying Biology, Chemistry and Physics to sit the GAMSAT, I am also trying to improve myself as person.

I am always looking for new friends, and someone new to talk to.

NT.

TimothyWJ

Hi My name is Ntuburculosis well its my pseudonym,

A brief introduction;

I currently work in Information Technology and as much as I enjoy working with the technologies; I find myself wanting to interact me and more with people and help them more, I get a satisfaction from seeing people walk out feeling better.

I am very far from starting medical school but the process towards going has started, I like challenges and this is going to one of the biggest and toughest challenges I have faced.

Sometimes I take myself far too seriously; I love to read and watch documentaries as an individual I value knowledge.

Right now I am continuing my IT studies to stay current in an ever changing industry; also studying Biology, Chemistry and Physics to sit the GAMSAT, I am also trying to improve myself as person.

I am always looking for new friends, and someone new to talk to.

NT.
Hey welcome to MSO,

Where are you located, Germany or are you of German descent or just like the language? Which Unis are you looking to apply to? I sat GAMSAT last year, 5.5 hours of pure fun...

All the best with your studies, I found perserverance the critical factor in achieving your goals! TC