Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Introduction Hello everyone

Wolfhawk

Hi everyone. My name is Brian and I am hoping to become a Doctor in the future, which has been a dream for a long time.
I am currently studying the Diploma of Science at UNE, and will progress through into the Bachelor of Biomedical Science and try to get into the JMP on completion.
My partner has encouraged me to not give up on my dream regardless of my age (44 years), and I hope to follow in the steps of many of you who are already studying.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Brian

bigyikes

WSU MD II
Hi Brian! Welcome to MSO, and congratulations on beginning the (hopefully successful) journey of being a doctor!
There are plenty of mature age students in my cohort (and a few older than you!) so I commend you (and your supportive partner!) on pursuing your dream, regardless of age. You've chosen a great program with the JMP, and their entry process, with its heavy emphasis on the interview, will definitely work to your advantage as a mature aged student. Good luck with the future!! :)

dotwingz

Google Enthusiast
Also, just seeing this now but you shouldnt need to do the Bachelor of Biomedical Science as a credit average in a completed diploma should satisfy the academic eligibility hurdle

see: Academic eligibility

Wolfhawk

"You will NEVER be a doctor!" She told me.

I've just caught my fiance cheating. It has been going on since March.
She is now my ex-fiance. I have dodged a bullet, as they say.
She walked out of the house laughing at me and her last words were "You will NEVER be a doctor!".
I have NEVER felt more determined.
Yes, I know this post is inappropriate, but I had to post it. I will delete it shortly.

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads