Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Introduction Hello!

Dot

Hello MSO!

Its nice to find this support system online :)

I am a postgraduate, working as a pharmacist the last 8 years and now going back to uni to study dentistry.

Its nice to meet you and hope to get to know you all better!

Hey Dot! Welcome to MSO ^_^ How did you come to the decision to return to study?

Dot

It wasn't an easy decision actually! At this phase of my life it's far more complicated to be a student with mortgages and planning for family etc consider.

However I really see this as a career progression opportunity. I've always enjoyed applying clinical skills in a medical setting. Pharmacy has that to a degree but I feel ive almost reached a ceiling as the opportunity to grow in your skills and be more clinically involved is limited. Dentistry holds much more possibility, comparatively, I feel, in that area. Hence! This daring decision has been made :)

Hello MSO!

I am a postgraduate, working as a pharmacist the last 8 years and now going back to uni to study dentistry.

This is so inspirational! I'm not going for dent myself (Med whooo) but all the best for next year! (yy)

Limobean

Hello MSO!

Woah hey! I am in the same situation as you except I am only in 1st year Pharm hahaha

Dot

Woah hey! I am in the same situation as you except I am only in 1st year Pharm hahaha

Limobean, i'm unable to PM people at this stage (i have too few posts), so will give you some Pharma info as soon as I can. Congrats on getting into the degree though, it's not easy!! Well done!