Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Hey everyone!

Nalyd

Flinders MD I
Hey lads and lasses.

Although I've been here for about a year, and lurked for about a year before that, I thought I'd introduce myself as I've never really posted too much. I'm not sure how active MSO still is, but all of the resources here were a great help to me, and I hope they will continue to be (yy)

Anyway, I'm Dylan (written backwards makes Nalyd :blink:) and this year I was accepted into the Bachelor of Clinical Sciences/Doctor of Medicine at Flinders. So basically I do standard sciencey stuff for 2 years, and as long as I keep a certain GPA and don't fail and whatnot I have guaranteed entry into their 4 year post-grad medicine course ^_^

Recently I've been enjoying watching Better Call Saul (I loved Breaking Bad) and getting to meet new people here in Adelaide. I would really like to start reading more but I'm living at a residential college, so time seems to slip away from me, and when I'm not doing anything I just feel like browsing the internet... nothing else haha.

Thought I'd just post this to let people know who I am/what I'm doing since I'm hoping I'll start to post here more often and I'd like to get to know some of the great people here. (y)