Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Hi guys: I want to change my signiture to Otago Physiotherapy

ksj1526

Hi guys: I want to change my signiture to the picture of Otago Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
How should I do it?

adomad

Firstly, copy the line below (Crtl + C )
[*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jIzkZy2.png[/*IMG]

Scroll up to the top and click "Settings"

To the left, click "Edit Signature"

Paste (Ctrl + V) and remove the two *'s

Save.

Thank me later.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
To not troll you (but that picture is a little funny),

You'll need to firstly make a picture with what you want on it, and then follow adomad's advice. If you are not good with photoshop, you could ask nicely for someone to make it for you in their spare time.

adomad

To not troll you (but that picture is a little funny),

You'll need to firstly make a picture with what you want on it, and then follow adomad's advice. [offtopic]Seriously, you don't need to read this, but if you must...[offtopic]If you are not good with photoshop, you could ask nicely for someone to make it for you in their spare time.[/offtopic][/offtopic]

Just trying to help, but I have provided you with a summary of Miss Universe's post.

Last edited:

caitlinnoob

I know mine is pretty basic, but what I did since I don't have Photoshop, is used a signature generator - not sure what it was called, but do some Googling and you'll find plenty. Did a bit of tweaking with my old mate MS Paint. It did take ageeees though.

Otherwise, like miss_universe said, ask around. I'm sure someone would be happy to make you one ^_^

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Ill tag [MENTION=5638]Havox[/MENTION], cause he be genius-like, and maybe he is in a good mood...

Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads