Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Introduction Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakaneko

Lurker
Yep, so I'm intro-ing myself.

Hello. I joined ages ago but was too scared to post as I was but a simple med student hopeful, looking for some sort of advice on how to join the league of med students.

I'm a Melbournian but shall be leaving the beautiful land of Melbourne to begin JMP in Newcastle. I don't know anyone so please, be my friend.

So yes, hi everyone, and can someone please tell me it's OK to be sort of ecstatic, sad and really just freaking out.

Xenon Hexafluoride

here comes trouble
Hi welcome to MSO :) and it is fine to be excited, also sad about leaving home and freaking out about med. I know that I feel all that, heck, I did not even know I was capable of all those emotions at once :D

I love your username :D Put me on the list for all those feelings and more! It's like a rollercoaster of anxiety, hopefulness, apprehension, accomplishment, inadequacy, and satisfaction. And that's just on a good day!!

Welcome to MSO, see you in the forums, and with any luck the rollercoaster will end on a high :)

thaon

Hello bakaneko..your username is like my cousin's nickname so it was very interesting when i saw your post..I'm a new member too and also a Melbournian^^..not any more though since i relocated to Canberra a few days ago..it is nice to know someone from the same city here..I hope we can be friends

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Welcome to MSO!

fishymuse

Hey bakaneko~! (as mentioned many times before, your username is awesome!)

No need to be shy xP And yes, I think we're all feeling/have felt that quirky mix of emotions. At least I know for sure I am D:

Ben

(╯°□°)╯︵ǝuᴉluosʇuǝpnʇ spǝɯ
Kia ora, welcome to MSO!

As a sign of my sincerity here's a funny picture I saw on Reddit earlier.

crazy bunny.jpg

Welcome to MSO! Congrats on getting into the JMP, you will love Newcastle I am sure. The weather is definitely a step up from Melbourne even if it lacks other things you will miss.

Great thing about the med community is that it pretty much provides you with ready made friends. Just make sure you get involved and you will have no shortage of people to procrastinate with!

Status
Not open for further replies.