Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

How long does it take for ISAT result to process?

casper_dlwk

I just did my ISAT this morning, I don't think I went well... :cry: If you've done it before, do you know when I'll get it back?

jyl

Hi there. i did mine a month ago. usually takes 2-3 weeks. but unfortunately for me, their system crashed and i have to do the test again. :(

Jackie

=D
Emeritus Staff
Hi there. i did mine a month ago. usually takes 2-3 weeks. but unfortunately for me, their system crashed and i have to do the test again. :(
oh wow, that's not good!

jyl

i knoww. i was really upset initially, but there was nothing i could do about it. The worst part is that they kept me waiting for about 4weeks for my results to be posted. When nothing came, rang them up only to be told that they've lost my test responses. At that moment, i wanted to rip something. Ha ha :)

casper_dlwk

ISAT results

I just got my ISAT results via email ... I think they're pretty bad.

Critical Reasoning
Score: 178 (70th Percentile)

Quantitative Reasoning
Score: 176 (49th Percentile)

Overall Reasoning
Score: 177 (60th Percentile)

What do you think - will UWA consider me (as an international student) for an interview given my results?

n0d3

I just got my ISAT results via email ... I think they're pretty bad.

Critical Reasoning

Quantitative Reasoning

Overall Reasoning

What do you think - will UWA consider me (as an international student) for an interview given my results?

It's okay mate, just apply, you'll never know. :)

nsrb

Mmm, for last year they only called in people with least 80 % ISAT scores for international interviews. But it differs from year to year.. Doesnt harm apply!

Gluck mate!
I just got my ISAT results via email ... I think they're pretty bad
Critical Reasoning

Quantitative Reasoning

Overall Reasoning

wbwongbin

Lurker
Hi jyl. I had same experience as you. And I did my ISAT test four weeks ago. However, on Friday,the Prometric told me they had lost my result data due to computer system crash, and asked me to retake the test. I felt so sad and angry. Now I'm going to figure out a way to deal with Prometric about my issue. :cry:
I hope they can give me an apology.

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff

Omg, no way. You should protest!

wbwongbin

Lurker
:cry: Hi I really don't know what to do after Prometric told me they had lost my result. It's unfair, but it's life. I know it's ridiculous. I think Prometric should do something to change its old, slow computer system. Anyway, I'll deal with them tomorrow. And probably think of retaking isat. :cry:

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
:cry: Hi I really don't know what to do after Prometric told me they had lost my result. It's unfair, but it's life. I know it's ridiculous. I think Prometric should do something to change its old, slow computer system. Anyway, I'll deal with them tomorrow. And probably think of retaking isat. :cry:

Well, you have an advantage the second time and a chance to improve your result. Experience, experience!!