Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

how to defer monash med

bulbasaur11

hey guys I'm new here and i was just wondering how i could defer my offer? I tried to defer it online through the WES system but it said I was not able to defer it online and I should email 'mnhs-student-admin@monash.edu' but they have not been getting back to me. any advice on what I should do next or who to call?

Icanttypeasd

Monash BMedSci & MD
Hey Bulbasaur,
Your best bet would be to call faculty directly or call Monash admissions/ Monash Connect. If you live in Melbourne you could potentially come in person to Monash Clayton and sort it out.

May I ask are you deferring because of a gap year or do you have another better offer ?

bulbasaur11

Hey Bulbasaur,
Your best bet would be to call faculty directly or call Monash admissions/ Monash Connect. If you live in Melbourne you could potentially come in person to Monash Clayton and sort it out.

May I ask are you deferring because of a gap year or do you have another better offer ?
Thank you I think I will contact the 1800 666 274 number and ask them about it! And yes I am deferring because of conscription as I am from Israel!

Icanttypeasd

Monash BMedSci & MD
Ooh that’s interesting. Off the top of my head, I remember domestic students can normally only defer for one year but the case may be different for international students. Btw, you might want to put your phone on speaker mode and get a book. It can potentially be a very long wait.