Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

HSFY 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my knowledge, all exams are marked. The results are put into the computer at the moment and the results will be released between 2-3 weeks.

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Anyone got a good guess on the release date of results?

Hi,

I can give it a try, but I can't promise anything. I will let you know if I come up with something.

From my knowledge, all exams are marked. The results are put into the computer at the moment and the results will be released between 2-3 weeks.

For now, I am confident that the results will be released earlier than what Swimmingpotato said. It is possible that the results will start coming out from next week.

In the mean time, enjoy your weekend/break. I hope the exams went well for all of you. Good luck!

Oh hi sorry, I knew that from last week so the result would be released between 1-2 weeks liiike Stuart said :)

Thanks Stuart :) the exams went okay and I have enjoyed the holiday a lot so far. Hope it is a good holiday for everyone too :)

Last edited:

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
Hi,

According to one of my sources, it is very likely that results will start coming out this week.

It is confirmed on the blackboard that semester one results will be released on Monday 2 July 2018. The course announcement also says that " You are encouraged to complete any paper changes to semester two by the end of Thursday 5 July, to ensure your timetable is ready for start of lectures on Monday 9 July."

Stuart

Administrator
Emeritus Staff
It is confirmed on the blackboard that semester one results will be released on Monday 2 July 2018. The course announcement also says that " You are encouraged to complete any paper changes to semester two by the end of Thursday 5 July, to ensure your timetable is ready for start of lectures on Monday 9 July."

Hi,

That's nice of them to tell you. However, I am confident that they are telling you the date for the "confirmed" results. So, you should expect to see some grades showing up on your eVision from tomorrow on wards. These results will be labelled "unconfirmed" until Monday.

Source - I have been paying a fair bit of attention to results over the past years (probably more than I should have).

just wondering, can any previous hsfy'ers tell us about 8th papers? is it better to go for something you're interested in, or do a typical 8th paper like stats or maori?

Status
Not open for further replies.