Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoO HSFY 2021

Cobb

How do I accept the invite? lol I haven't gotten an alert on evision or an email about it, but it says I've gotten an invite to interview under programmes and papers.

Pwnter

UoO MBChB II
Congrats! I'm sure an email or something will follow up with more detail. May be use the time to start thinking about the interview. There is a good guide on here about the Dent inteview.

mani

Why is the bioc test out of 49? wasnt it 50 questions?
Annika just said they're uploading a document with information on it - it might've been that question that used a diagram/some information from lab 3 though, but I guess the document will say why

Cobb

How did the question go again? (If we're allowed to ask/answer)
From my memory, it was a question with a graph from Lab 3 that had tangents in it, and the options were calculation-based where some options were about dilutions and others were calculating the V0. That's about all I can remember

Med4K

Despite the bad rep we heard for poph192, I'm finding bioc192 much harder..

my PT score wasn't too good, wasn't too bad (slightly more on the oof side).. pretty much what I realistically expected. Objectively, it's not what I should be satisfied with but I won't say I'm disappointed :/

From what I'm seeing amongst peers, I think a lot of people received a similar range of marks. Does bioc release average scores like they do for hubs? I can't remember if chem191 did

LostKid

Thoughts on all level 8th papers going open book and not MAOR102?
I don't think MAOR102 is open book but one of there latest posts stated that the camera will NOT invigilate us during the exam. Do they want us to use the book because what's the point if the camera is off?

mani

I don't think MAOR102 is open book but one of there latest posts stated that the camera will NOT invigilate us during the exam. Do they want us to use the book because what's the point if the camera is off?
It would be a breach of academic policy I think, unless they specifically state its open book. I believe they still invigilate our computer screens just not by recording our surroundings

Jaffa453

It would be a breach of academic policy I think, unless they specifically state its open book. I believe they still invigilate our computer screens just not by recording our surroundings
I'm not sure they're even going to do that, it states in the notice that the exam is going to be held on blackboard, I'm guessing in a format like the LATs?