Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

International Students: Medicine Interview General Discussion

Yeah I had my interview on July 30th lol. But I still haven’t received a Monash offer tho.

Hi
I hope you are well.
I just wanted to PM (private message) you and ask you something about Monash, but unfortunately, I do not know how to do so on MSO. Would you please PM me if that is possible for you? So that I can find you on my messages?
Your response will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Hi
I hope you are well.
I just wanted to PM (private massage) you and ask you something about Monash, but unfortunately, I do not know how to do so on MSO. Would you please PM me if that is possible for you? So that I can find you on my massages?
Your response will be appreciated.
Hi there, to send someone a private message, click on their profile name and then "Start conversation". Alternatively, you can click the envelope symbol in the top right hand corner. This option only becomes available after 5 forum posts, so you should have just gained access to it now!

katsicum

Hi JTJE2412,
I hope you are well!

May I know with the score of 174 (OVR), 160 (CR) and 189 (QR); from where you have received interview/offer so far?
Thank you
Hi, may I ask how everything is going for you? What interview offers did you get? Thanks!

Can I ask what you got for ISAT?
I got overall 176 btw.
which interview offers did you get if I may ask? Also what type is your academic result? (i.e; ATAR, GPA) Thanks!

Hi, I have received an offer from UNSW for an online interview. Hopefully it would work out :)
Hi, how did your UNSW interview go if I may ask?

shcho0606

Hi, may I ask how everything is going for you? What interview offers did you get? Thanks!

which interview offers did you get if I may ask? Also what type is your academic result? (i.e; ATAR, GPA) Thanks!

Hi, how did your UNSW interview go if I may ask?
Sorry for letting you hang so long. I haven't been here for a long time.
I got interview offers from JMP, UNSW and Monash.
My academic results are IB and I got 42.
Of what I can recall, the interview went smoothly, like a casually conversation.

Btw, has anyone gotten their Monash offers yet?
Or has anyone heard of anyone applying as an international applicant, receiving an offer?

katsicum

Sorry for letting you hang so long. I haven't been here for a long time.
I got interview offers from JMP, UNSW and Monash.
My academic results are IB and I got 42.
Of what I can recall, the interview went smoothly, like a casually conversation.
Thanks for the reply! Have you received an offer from any of the unis above yet if I may ask?

Okami

Yo they (UWA) told me they cancelled the interviews and instead I had to give the CASPer Test on 16th July. They said there are no interviews for international students this year and they'll give the offer based on the CASPer instead. However, if you are already in Australia but applying as an international, then I'm not sure.

Also, if you have not given the ISAT yet they'll probably be waiting for those results (they come out like 2 days after you give the test) to give you an interview (or CASPer) offer. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the next ISAT round is in August and hopefully you'll be able to take it in this COVID-19 situation. Otherwise, the 20 seats that they have for internationals might be gone :(
Hi I'm new here and I just received an email to take the CASPer test on 30th June 2021 :)
I have a few questions about the test and I was wondering if you could answer them?
Many thanks!

Okami

Hi! I'm an international student and I am new here. I want to ask some questions regarding CASPer for UWA. Can anyone help me with it? Would like to discuss it on discord instead.
Thanks!