Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Interview and General Discussion BSc (Vet BioSci)

ashle2945

It's soooo painful. The not knowing is the killer, do you think anyone has received an email. It seems odd that noone else is searching online for info??
I don’t think anyone else has if you said they were going to email everyone... I’m not sure though.
It took me ages to find this thread, and since it’s only really for Medicine students i didn’t expect to find it at all 😂
Do you guys have a Facebook discussion page for SACE? If so could you maybe ask on there?
Last year in year 12, I remember we had one for the HSC. And there was a lot of discussion about university related things.

lovepets

I don’t think anyone else has if you said they were going to email everyone... I’m not sure though.
It took me ages to find this thread, and since it’s only really for Medicine students i didn’t expect to find it at all 😂
Do you guys have a Facebook discussion page for SACE? If so could you maybe ask on there?
Last year in year 12, I remember we had one for the HSC. And there was a lot of discussion about university related things.
Good idea... I will stalk the SACE FB page for some info...

ashle2945

Are you applying as a year 12 or transfer?
I think as a tertiary transfer? Since I am a tertiary student. But if they look at my year 12 marks I think I would still meet the requirements. I suspect you’re applying as a year 12 student right?

lovepets

I think as a tertiary transfer? Since I am a tertiary student. But if they look at my year 12 marks I think I would still meet the requirements. I suspect you’re applying as a year 12 student right?
Yes I am year 12 Student only. On the top of my email it says "Applicants - Year 12". Then it gives me 2 days of available times.

lovepets

Ohhh, mine doesn’t specify... it just says “Applicant”

Did it give you selected days for interview times?? For year 12 there are 9 interview times only. Small pool of year 12's getting an interview this year...I hope we both get in....

ashle2945

Did it give you selected days for interview times?? For year 12 there are 9 interview times only. Small pool of year 12's getting an interview this year...I hope we both get in....
Yeah, i got two days to choose from. Oh really? How do you know there are only 9 interview times? Or were those the options they gave you?
Have you spoken to other year 12’s? How come they’re only selecting a small number of year 12 students?
I hope we both do too! One more hour left...

lovepets

Yeah, i got two days to choose from. Oh really? How do you know there are only 9 interview times? Or were those the options they gave you?
Have you spoken to other year 12’s? How come they’re only selecting a small number of year 12 students?
I hope we both do too! One more hour left...
FYI Adelaide is 30 minutes behind so its only 4pm now... time is really standing still!!!

Memes

Hey guys! I've also gotten an interview at Adelaide for Bsc Vet Biosci 🙌 I've been looking everywhere for a forum with other people applying hahaha