I received an offer today, but not sure whether I accept the offer and enrol in, cuz I am waiting for a dentistry offer from Uni Adel. The problem is that I need to enrol by 21 Jan, but the second round offer will be released 28 Jan... I just got my permanent residency and do not want to lose a chance to get in vet med course, which I've been dreaming of and I know it is really hard to get an offer as a domestic applicant (especially to those who are non-school leavers without Australian secondary education qualification), But I also saw a chance to get in a dentistry course. I do not want lose the chance either. I am literally stuck between the options.Hi, Is anyone applying this year to veterinary bioscience?