Interview Invites and Dates 2018-19

Discussion in 'Interviews' started by A1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. A1

A1 Admissions Speculator Moderator

UWA MD minus-I
    I would have guessed more this year, but by H____'s count since each day has just 4 slots either morning or afternoon it's only slightly more.

The surprise is, in my year when all interviews (incl non-rurals) were at Kensington they organised 8 students per session x 10 sessions per day. Even 12 sessions on some days since they ran to 7.30pm. Here they're doing just 4-5 interviews a day.

sarangiya likes this.
  2. miaaa888

miaaa888 New Member

Since I am a non-standard (3rd year uni), will I be considered in the first interview offer round for UNSW provided that I have told them my current GPA?

3. A1

A1 Admissions Speculator Moderator

UWA MD minus-I
    UNSW now holds only one interview round in Dec for NSW applicants (based on their actual ATAR/GPA) so yes you will be included in this round.

4. Aus2018

Aus2018 New Member

For UNSW interview between 17-21 Dec, do they just advise you of a date and time on 14 Dec? USyd seems to have their interview on one day only-17 Dec. If there is a clash, can you ask UNSW to change the time?

5. Ruffle

Ruffle Raining enthusiasm Certified Admissions Helper

You get to choose your interview date/time for UNSW, so there shouldn't be a problem if you get in early :)