Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Interview Invites and Dates 2018-19

Gemsik121

No, and no. Medicine and dentistry are actually the only two courses that JCU doesn’t consider EAS bonuses for, IIRC.
Thank u, also, as I graduated last year, I already have my actual atar (hence was not required to submit a predicted atar).so, for the interview offer, they will look at my actual atar + written application?

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
Hi Crow,
does JCU send the rejection emails tomorrow as well? or just the interview offers? thanks.
They don't send rejection offers (and if they plan to this year, they likely won't tomorrow because there is still a 2nd round of interviews to be released in the coming weeks). If an applicant doesn't receive an interview in the 2nd round, this is their rejection.

Kartoon

They don't send rejection offers (and if they plan to this year, they likely won't tomorrow because there is still a 2nd round of interviews to be released in the coming weeks). If an applicant doesn't receive an interview in the 2nd round, this is their rejection.
Thank you.
What time shall we expect the emails? Hopefully early morning

Ans

Lurker
Can someone confirm if JCU uses the 3 year GPA or the final year GPA for interview offer? I didn't get an interview offer (non-standard, non-rural, GPA of 6.36)

NG

hey i got a 99.60 atar and a 72 umat (passed all sections) and i didn't get a curtin interview? is this some sort of mistake or joke?

Crow

Staff | Junior Doctor
hey i got a 99.60 atar and a 72 umat (passed all sections) and i didn't get a curtin interview? is this some sort of mistake or joke?
Just checking, 1. Are you a WA resident and 2. Are you a school-leaver, gap year applicant or have you commenced tertiary study?

NG

Just checking, 1. Are you a WA resident and 2. Are you a school-leaver, gap year applicant or have you commenced tertiary study?
i am a gap year applicant and have already got my atar. and i am a WA resident? any ideas because im really quite shocked by this.