Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

[Undergrad] Interview Study Group Requests

hs92745

Does anyone have any tips for passive / low intensity interview preparation to do prior to the interviews approaching? That is, to contrast the grindy interview prep during the couple of weeks directly before the interviews. Last year I failed at the interview stage and I cannot let this happen again!! So I need to do more preparation this time around, and starting earlier too.

Also, if anyone else is interested in beginning interview prep early, feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss.
I'm interested! I'm non-standard and I'm looking at JMP and WSU with a score of 3230.

jampa123

Does anyone have any tips for passive / low intensity interview preparation to do prior to the interviews approaching? That is, to contrast the grindy interview prep during the couple of weeks directly before the interviews. Last year I failed at the interview stage and I cannot let this happen again!! So I need to do more preparation this time around, and starting earlier too.

Also, if anyone else is interested in beginning interview prep early, feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss.
I'm interested!!