Hi Everyone, For the interstate interviews for Monash and UNSW, they are both on the 23rd of January. Since I am a NZ student, I'm interstate for both. I have already received an interview offer from UNSW, and if I also received one from Monash, that would mean I wouldn't be able to go to one. Is there anyway round this? eg. could I ask either Monash or UNSW to change times, or maybe if I could be considered in the earlier state applicant round for Monash? (My school results have already came out). I know Monash also holds interviews on the 24th, but as I have a Western Sydney interview on the 25th, I doubt it would be feasible to fly from Sydney --> Melbourne --> Sydney in 3 days... Has anyone been through a situation like this, and have any advice with an issue like this? Is my only option really to miss out on an interview? Thank you!