Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU James Cook University Dentistry 2014

Safraaz

I don't think anyone was offered in the 6th of Feb round. In fact, JCU didn't offer anything in that round.
RemainingCourseVacancies
If you look at the table; only a certain handful of universities offered courses in the 6th of Feb round.
JCU offers will most likely be given out in the next round - 13th of Feb, as indicated by the table!

"James Cook University will accept further applications and new preferences for Semester 1, 2014 entry until Thursday, 13 February 2014 except for the following;
No new applications or preferences accepted in the following courses but further offers may be made to existing applicants. Applicants can re-order their preferences if they wish;

327091 - B Dental Surgery - Cairns campus
317012 - B Medicine/B Surgery -Townsville campus
317031 - B Physiotherapy - Townsville campus
317051 - B Veterinary Science- Townsville campus"

Last edited:

adomad

Maybe call them and see if they still have spots?

adomad

"Offers are released via QTAC's Current Applicant online services from 9:00am for the 12 December, 16 January, 6 February and 5 June offer rounds. For all other offer rounds, offers are released from 1:00am except for offers made for Remaining Course Vacancies which will be released from 2pm." -QTAC

Safraaz

Nothing yet, probably won't get one this year :(
Anyway, on a more positive note; I think law/commerce will equip me with the right skills for future med/dent - specifically improved communication skills which might come in handy during next year's med interview :p
Congrats Andrew (Adomad), and best of luck man... You're very lucky!

Sailor

Nothing yet, probably won't get one this year :(
Anyway, on a more positive note; I think law/commerce will equip me with the right skills for future med/dent - specifically improved communication skills which might come in handy during next year's med interview :p
Congrats Andrew (Adomad), and best of luck man... You're very lucky!

Maybe check your QTAC at 2pm.

Salvo

Maybe check your QTAC at 2pm.
sailor i couldnt reply to your private message. i havent got the admission yet. chances are that i wont make it looking at the fact that i dont have any experience in the health industry. im still hoping though.

Salvo

anyone heard anything from jcu yet? tried calling them, they dont answer the phone anymore. didnt bother to call the students services coz they are useless

Luna

Hey salvo. Are you still waiting for an offer? Last offers will be given out today, if there is any. The cohort is quite large already with 92 students but I've got my fingers crossed for you. If you are desperate calling someone that knows what's going on try to call the faculty registrar in either Cairns or Townsville. Jcu has been quite hectic the last few days due to o-week.