Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU 2019 International Offers

bepott

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about when offers come out following the interviews post September 20th (this was when I had my interview), has anyone received any offers or know when they are supposed to be sent?

kzpnky

Lurker
Hi, I too want to know, I had my interview in person (In may)! Want to know if any other international student recieved an offer yet?

bepott

Hi, I too want to know, I had my interview in person (In may)! Want to know if any other international student recieved an offer yet?

Jeez that was a while back, I am getting nervous from just waiting 3 weeks I could not imagine months of this. You didn't have any luck looking for information online ? There doesn't seem to be anything useful on the JCU website with regards to admissions.

I also receive an interview offer on 25th Sep, and the interview will be held today.
I wonder if anyone knows how many places are JCU going to offer international student?

bepott

Last year in Canada they took at least 14 people and so far I only know of 3 people who got in so I assume there are more spots left.

You applied JCU very early I would say. I submitted my application at the end of August.
I think they will make decision once they finish collecting all the information from the applicants. Probably in mid-December? As my final grade would come out around that time.

Last year in Canada they took at least 14 people and so far I only know of 3 people who got in so I assume there are more spots left.
hmmmm, I can only provided my predicted result to them so far and I don't know if this will have some effect on the outcome...
Didn't expect that they already offer places to applicants

bepott

Well plenty of people have had interviews since may of this year so they had offers for people early september

kzpnky

Lurker
You applied JCU very early I would say. I submitted my application at the end of August.
I think they will make decision once they finish collecting all the information from the applicants. Probably in mid-December? As my final grade would come out around that time.

Yeah I don't know about mid december, because we have to apply for a visa. Hopefully soon, are you an international student?

Yeah I don't know about mid december, because we have to apply for a visa. Hopefully soon, are you an international student?
I actually don't know anything about as I didn't consider that Canadians have their final exam at May or June.
I am an international student, but is studying y12 in Australia nowadays and my final exam is coming soon.

bepott

yes but there are still spots available so they will give them as they see fit especially once they are done interviewing everyone

I think the interviewers mention that we would get the result of interview in a few weeks and the place offer will be given once their combine the three (application, interview, high school result)

aus2019

Lurker
Had my interview in June and was offered in 10 days or so . Applying for student visa right now

bepott

I also had an interview on 25th September. Will they inform me if I wasn't successful though?
I am not sure sure how it all works, I would assume they will tell us if we aren't in the running anymore at some point, likely before november.