Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU Dent promo vid :D

jdent

hello,
James Cook University Dental Student Association (JCUDSA) has produced/released dentistry promo video.
you can see our students, sim lab, current clinic (new dent hospital is being built and we hope it'd be fully operational by 24/12/11) and what dent building looks like.
I thought it was a good idea for those who are curious about what JCU dent is like to check it out.
Here's the link :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRwkahYxvg

also, i'm not sure if this kind of post is appropriate for the forum....but if it is point me to the right direction :D

Hutcherson

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Thanks for the video jdent :lol: I can see my mate in it (woop). The JCU building looks amazing!

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
That is so random...

(Really all I can say)

mighty

Erm.. LOL. I agree with muse, it's so random. But the guy in the gorilla suit made me lol :D

Matt

Emeritus Staff
Emeritus Staff
Hehehe, I enjoyed it.... and, you know, dancing doesn't need to make sense a lot of time... but I don't know that it substitutes for a video having no point at all. :p

jdent

I think uq has one as well...
promo videos doesn't have to make any sense.
it's just bunch of students across the whole year level forgetting about academic side of dentistry for a short period of time and just enjoying themselves while having a good time..:D