Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU Dental Surgery 2011

Tithiii

So who will I be meeting at Orientation? (y)

I cannot believe I got in... such a surprise. I have had a crazy year. My UMAT completely sucked, so for a while I lost all hope in Uni. I got rejected by so many Med and Dent courses because of umat that I was ready to quit. I am just so thankful that I got Dental though.

Best of luck to all those waiting for second round offers.

coptic

Qtac website is now on but is very slow ....
I supposed to see you guys there ... but still waiting to confirm the offer ....

Tithiii

Congrats Tithiii! There's bound to be a couple from MSO. Once they realise that QTAC is up :)

Yeah so many people are like: 'WHAT QTAC IS UPPP?'
Thank you so much pevray.. I hope you got what you wanted

Qtac website is now on but is very slow ....
I supposed to see you guys there ... but still waiting to confirm the offer ....

That's great news. Yeah waiting to confirm and enrol and stuff right?

coptic

Yeah, I just got the phone call only, and that's it .. even when I tried to call JCU, the phone is on voice mail all the time ...

Tithiii

When I figured out I got Dent, I just called up their general students phone line and they asked me a million questions then confirmed I got Dent.
I never went to a voice mail message...

well let me know if you confirm.

urmulla

See you there Tithiii!

Hutch, Wicked - fingers crossed for 2nd round - really hope to see you in Cairns in Feb.

jiles

Hi guys,
I did not get into JCU Dental Surgery, at least not first round, so I just thought I'd post my details for others in the future.

ATAR: 94.75
Rural Vic
Written app: based on me getting an interview at CSU (100 interviews out of 1056) my written app was fairly good (it was almost identical to my CSU one)

But who can really tell if they'll get in? Anyhow I've got my first preference nationwide.

Congratulations guys!
(and keep your hopes up Hutch!)

coptic

When I figured out I got Dent, I just called up their general students phone line and they asked me a million questions then confirmed I got Dent.
I never went to a voice mail message...

well let me know if you confirm.

They don't have all the list there, so had to call the school of medicine directly...
Anyway, I'll let you know when it is confirmed, hopefully monday...

Good luck to all those who are waiting for second round ....

wicked

See you there Tithiii!

Hutch, Wicked - fingers crossed for 2nd round - really hope to see you in Cairns in Feb.

Thanks. ^_^ Really hope I get an offer, would love to meet everyone!!! :)

Hutch, fingers crossed for Feb 3!!!!!!!! :)

EDIT: I got all disorientated when I saw the changes to MSO..... :/

wazii

do you think we can call JCU and ask them where we stand to be offered a place i.e. like how adelaide dent tracking where we can see our position ?? Has anyone done this before

Tithiii

do you think we can call JCU and ask them where we stand to be offered a place i.e. like how adelaide dent tracking where we can see our position ?? Has anyone done this before

I remember for MBBS offers, they would not even tell me where I stood, but I think it is still worth it to call and ask. Good luck :)

i received a phone call at 5:30 today from JCU saying i had been accepted. I was an internal transfer doing the diploma of health science in Cairns. GPA 5.6, so it was unexpected but i have a rural background.