Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Jcu dentistry 2012 offers

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Click notifications and then inbox, should be the most top message ^^

Or if it's a visitor message, click your user name on the top right hand side to go to your profile

miss_universe

muse.
Emeritus Staff
Again, look around for the JCU threads or use the search function. If you read through those you should get a good idea.

boxhunter

dosborne, I will set it up! I will link back here when I am done.
There is already a JCUDSA group already, I will post there as well :)

Last edited:

Matoj

Does anyone know if JCU contacts applicants who will be given a second round offer or do they only get contacted through QTAC

JayA

Hey everyone, congratulations to all who have received primary round offers, and fingers crossed for everyone nervously waiting for 2nd and final round offers. Going through this thread I have seen there are a few members interested in getting to know each other better with a facebook group and I think this will be a good place for us to discuss accommodation, course info and other bits and bots. I have started a group so if you are interested feel free to add me on facebook, please just let me know you got my page from MSO though I don't want complete randoms added. =) My facebook page is Nick Tanner | Facebook

Matoj

No, I received an offer for a lower preference. I'm not sure why the date hasn't changed for the jcu courses though.

jeng

In my 9th feb round it says it was not possible to offer me a tertiary place. I've no idea what that means.

mighty

In my 9th feb round it says it was not possible to offer me a tertiary place. I've no idea what that means.
It means what it says it means. I'm assuming that JCU Dent was your only preference, which means that you unfortunately did not receive a 2nd round offer for JCU dent. :( Best of luck for next time.

mighty

Yeah bob, there is still hope. Won't be long now. I would just wait til you get an official message/change from QTAC. You can always try calling JCU up as well to confirm. Good luck. :)