• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

JCU Dentistry 2017 International Offers

curailor0

Hi, I applied for both dent (1st pref) and med (2nd pref) for JCU as an international applicant (onshore, non-standard). I received an interview offer for med this morning. Any idea when the dentistry offers are coming out?

MedEnt101

Hi, I applied for both dent (1st pref) and med (2nd pref) for JCU as an international applicant (onshore, non-standard). I received an interview offer for med this morning. Any idea when the dentistry offers are coming out?
Not too sure if it's the same for international offers... However, you usually only receive ONE offer. Thus, it means you were most likely not eligible for Dentistry...

curailor0

Maybe I get a choice after the interview? International dentistry offers usually come out early October, so I'm trying to be optimistic...:'(

Mana

Registrar
Administrar
Not too sure if it's the same for international offers... However, you usually only receive ONE offer. Thus, it means you were most likely not eligible for Dentistry...
For domestics yes you only receive ONE offer at the end but you also receive as many interviews as you were eligible for.

curailor0

I received a rejection letter today :( I was offered a place for the MBBS course though. Makes me wonder, because my BDS application was A LOT better than my med application (dental work experience/dentist family, etc.), and I didn't smash the interview either. But I guess I shouldn't complain. Congratulations mel777!

mel777

I received a rejection letter today :( I was offered a place for the MBBS course though. Makes me wonder, because my BDS application was A LOT better than my med application (dental work experience/dentist family, etc.), and I didn't smash the interview either. But I guess I shouldn't complain. Congratulations mel777!
Thanks. Congrats on your MBBS offer!

smartgirl

Would you be willing to share some of your application or something similar to it?