• UCAT results are out! Just kidding, I'm just testing the notices system. Cheers, Mana

maya.ammar

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone got accepted into a Bachelor of Dental Surgery with an OP/Rank of 6/89. I have checked the information released by QTAC and it states that this was the lowest score to receive an offer in 2018. I'm a non-rural interstate applicant and wanted to know my chances of getting an offer with this OP/Rank. The university has already offered me a place in their accommodation hall, so I wanted to know if it is worth risking $350 for a dentistry offer.

smartgirl

There are people that have been accepted with an OP 6, however they were all rural.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone got accepted into a Bachelor of Dental Surgery with an OP/Rank of 6/89. I have checked the information released by QTAC and it states that this was the lowest score to receive an offer in 2018. I'm a non-rural interstate applicant and wanted to know my chances of getting an offer with this OP/Rank. The university has already offered me a place in their accommodation hall, so I wanted to know if it is worth risking $350 for a dentistry offer.