Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Just saw this section! Hello!

blazN

Hey everyone, just thought I'd join in and introduce myself.

I'm currently studying my 2nd year of med sci at UWS, and I've been applying for medicine throughout the state for the last three years. I've been unsuccessful each time, but I'm hoping for the best this time around! Just a little anxious waiting for interview offers though, but I guess there are a lot of people in the same boat as me :D

Cheers :)

waterstone

Don't give up. I have applied for 4 years to get into med. Then did a degree and finally I made it. If someone gave up after trying once or even twice I doubt they would survive med school and the further trainings, given they made it. Its not a sprint, its a marathon.

Will be good to see UWS medsci people in medicine.

I will probably see some of you during the interviews,
Good Luck.

blazN

Don't give up. I have applied for 4 years to get into med. Then did a degree and finally I made it. If someone gave up after trying once or even twice I doubt they would survive med school and the further trainings, given they made it. Its not a sprint, its a marathon.

Will be good to see UWS medsci people in medicine.

I will probably see some of you during the interviews,
Good Luck.
Wow, you sound very dedicated! Good job on getting in med school :D

You won't be seeing me at the UWS interviews unfortunately :(

zullie

Lurker
Hi!
Don't give up :) there is always next year.

Also, Hello, I literally just joined up- not sure if it is ok to introduce myself here, or make a new post?
I'm an Anatomy and Histology major in a B science degree- 3 yr but i'll hopefully be graduating mid way next year (due to transferring issues). This looks like such a great site. Oh and I attemptedr GAMSAT once this year, but without studying for it- i suppose i did alright for a person with no study or practice, but hopefully i'll be do much better next time.

Good luck to all the newbeies or oldbies