• UCAT PREP COMPANY DISCUSSION: Site administrators have implemented a rule that states there is to be NO mention of UCAT prep companies. This includes discussion, recommendations, questions, and reviews, and extends to allusions, acronyms, and other other attempts to get around the rule. Offending content will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be warned and may be banned.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

JCU Letters of Support

Crow

Moderator Band 🦧
Does the letter of support need to be handwritten or typed? And also how long should the letter be? (Roughly)
Typed is fine (and looks more professional, imo) but I’d aim to have a signature on each of your letters for credibility’s sake.

One A4 page should be more than enough per letter, I would think.

Hi guys,

Would you recommend various differing perspective from different settings i.e. education, sporting, personal etc. Or would you recommend people that know you dearly. For example, I can have people attest to my personal qualities from, say, sporting achievement over a timeframe of 2-3 years, however, I could also have another person who can attest to my personal qualities who I have known for over 10. At what point do you sacrifice for diversity? or do you not...

Thanks!

Helmut

vibration check
Hi guys,

Would you recommend various differing perspective from different settings i.e. education, sporting, personal etc. Or would you recommend people that know you dearly. For example, I can have people attest to my personal qualities from, say, sporting achievement over a timeframe of 2-3 years, however, I could also have another person who can attest to my personal qualities who I have known for over 10. At what point do you sacrifice for diversity? or do you not...

Thanks!
I would say that having a diversity of viewpoints that show you as a well-rounded person is more important than having several similar perspectives from people who have known you for years and years.