Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

Looking for female roommate

Arsenal12337

Hi guys,

I am a female from Sydney and will be starting Dentistry at Adelaide this year. I’m looking for a flatmate (preferably female) who will also be studying dentistry at Adelaide (any year). Is anybody interested?

Last edited:

Arsenal12337

I was planning on renting a 2 bedroom apartment. One room for me and one for another person. Is that a housemate or roommate? :confused:

chinaski

That's a housemate/flatmate. I'm aware that some people actually share a room with another person (with whom they are not in a relationship), presumably to cut down on costs - hence the request for clarification.

myun

Hi Arsenal! Are you looking for a housemate for 2020? I'm also from Sydney and I'm currently doing dentistry at Adelaide too :)

zzzyou

Hey everyone, I’m a Singaporean female starting dentistry at uni of adelaide next year too. I’m looking for another female roommate in a 2 person apartment just opposite the uni. Let me know if anyone is interested :)

Holly_Yang

Hi zzzyou, I'm starting dentistry at the uni of Adelaide next year too !! I've sadly already sorted my accommodation so I won't be much help to ur offer :( … but I just wanted to say hello :) Looking forward to seeing u around next year

zzzyou

Hi zzzyou, I'm starting dentistry at the uni of Adelaide next year too !! I've sadly already sorted my accommodation so I won't be much help to ur offer :( … but I just wanted to say hello :) Looking forward to seeing u around next year
Hello!! See you next year! :) which country are you from and where are you staying? In a student accom or private rental? :)

Holly_Yang

I'm from Australia (I deferred my offer from last year) I'll be staying in private rental. I'm actually looking for flatmates at the moment too :') I'm not too sure how to contact anyone truthfully. The domestic offers don't come out till Jan. Have you been able to enrol yet?

choua5

Hey everyone, I’m a Singaporean female starting dentistry at uni of adelaide next year too. I’m looking for another female roommate in a 2 person apartment just opposite the uni. Let me know if anyone is interested
hey i am interested, but i can't seem to message! :)