• Happy holidays to all on MSO! Recently the staff team have noticed a lot of requests for users to PM them with advice and answers to questions. We kindly ask that these requests and answers are posted publicly on the forum wherever possible, unless it is a personal matter that you aren't comfortable discussing publicly. This allows all users to benefit from the advice as opposed to select individuals, and it also saves the repetition of the same advice multiple times. Cheers!
  • UAC releases their offers at 7am on the 8th of January 2021! For those fortunate enough to receive an offer, congratulations! Please post your details here in the 2021 Entry Collated Data thread.

Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

MBChB Entry - General Discussion and Questions

Hey guys!
I had just called them and they haven't sent any offers yet (still) since they have been super busy due to it being peak time, so there has been a delay, and the guy said to wait a week and call back if my application status hadn't changed!
hope this helpsss and makes you guys less anxiousss! stay hopeful 😇🥰

KYCL

Lurker
Hey guys!
I had just called them and they haven't sent any offers yet (still) since they have been super busy due to it being peak time, so there has been a delay, and the guy said to wait a week and call back if my application status hadn't changed!
omg you’re amazing thank you!!! do you know if this was tor med offers or just offers in general? 🥰🥰

Hey guys!
Omg thank you so much! I got an email back today saying optom is at its full capacity and I was so confused lol anyway thank you so much, I feel so much better now!

zhorsan

Lurker
Hey
Hey guys!
i really hope this applies for med too, I’m still waitlisted 😭😭