Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

UoA MBChB Entry - General Discussion and Questions

Awhh no :(( that’s okie
and I actually got accepted at QUT in brisbane so imma move there 🥺
I wish you all the best!!
what will you do next?
Oh that is amazing! How did you apply? Did they use your first year gpa or high school grades? I'm thinking of applying over in aus as well in a few years after saving. I'm just going to keep working at my current job haha

Oh that is amazing! How did you apply? Did they use your first year gpa or high school grades? I'm thinking of applying over in aus as well in a few years after saving. I'm just going to keep working at my current job haha
I used my first year gpa! Thank god for the grade bump!! They had no MMI either, all grades!!
I will deff recommend doing that! And plus you only pay domestic fees! Not international (if ur an NZ citizen).
Awhhh that’s great!!

I used my first year gpa! Thank god for the grade bump!! They had no MMI either, all grades!!
I will deff recommend doing that! And plus you only pay domestic fees! Not international (if ur an NZ citizen).
Awhhh that’s great!!
Oh thats good! Do you know if they will look at my GPA from all 4 years of study? Or just the last year from my PGDip? I heard their grading system is a bit different as well.
Yeeeah! But we can't get a loan can we?
Do you have family there or are you going to move into a dorm? If you don't mind me asking haha

Oh thats good! Do you know if they will look at my GPA from all 4 years of study? Or just the last year from my PGDip? I heard their grading system is a bit different as well.
Yeeeah! But we can't get a loan can we?
Do you have family there or are you going to move into a dorm? If you don't mind me asking haha
Uhh I’m not really sure? I guess it’ll depend on what ur wanting to apply using (like graduate of higher education study)

and loan ^^^
And no I don’t :(( I’m staying in some student accomodation not the dorms tho!!

Uhh I’m not really sure? I guess it’ll depend on what ur wanting to apply using (like graduate of higher education study)

and loan ^^^
And no I don’t :(( I’m staying in some student accomodation not the dorms tho!!
Ahhhh right!! Thank you so much for replying to my questions 😩