Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

[Med and Dent Offers 2020] International Applicants

tjwjddn

Thank you so much. Is there any like website that you can (of course I can't because I'm not admitted yet for now) look up how many have enroled out of the entire class, or do you mind sharing a similar information? Thank you so much for your kind reply.
I’m waiting for uoA dentistry too!! Only received offer from med.. Normally uoA won’t tell you or notice how many spaces are left. Last year I also applied for dentistry but unfortunately you just have to wait until late February. I hope there are some good news for you☺☺

Lemon0827

I have literally just recieved an unconditional offer for UofA Med. My deadline for acceptance will be the coming Thursday!
Goodluck with other applicants!! Be sure to check your inbox!!

Aicirto

Hi guys, I'm still waiting on an offer from Uadel and UWA med. Wondering if anyone else was in the same situation or if anyone knows how many places are remaining? I'm starting to lose hope :(

PlasticFrog

Hi guys anyone else on the monash waitlist? What are the chances that we will get an offer?
I think 15% of the offers will be released in December (it's mentioned in the PowerPoint slides shown to us during the briefing session at the interview) There are 70 international places available so I think about 10 people on the waitlist will get an offer?