Registered  members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

[Med and Dent Offers] International Applicants

Aicirto

Lurker
Hi guys, I'm still waiting on an offer from Uadel and UWA med. Wondering if anyone else was in the same situation or if anyone knows how many places are remaining? I'm starting to lose hope :(

Hi guys anyone else on the monash waitlist? What are the chances that we will get an offer?
I think 15% of the offers will be released in December (it's mentioned in the PowerPoint slides shown to us during the briefing session at the interview) There are 70 international places available so I think about 10 people on the waitlist will get an offer?

AUserName

Lurker
Hi guys, I got a conditional offer from uwa and accepted it, but still waiting for my final results;( anyone else going there??

qrn34

Lurker
Hi, I had my interview at Monash in November, but haven't heard back since then. The staff on the interview day told us that the offers will be sent early Dec, but the website says end of Dec. Has anyone got their offers already? (quite confused since they said there won't be rejection emails..

D

Deleted member 39173

Hey guys! I got an unconditional offer from UTAS and I have the accept it by 2nd Jan. However I am still waiting for UAdel. I'm abit stuck, anyone in similar situation? :/

Aicirto

Lurker
Hey guys! I got an unconditional offer from UTAS and I have the accept it by 2nd Jan. However I am still waiting for UAdel. I'm abit stuck, anyone in similar situation? :/
Hello, not an identical situation but I got an offer from UWA but I’m still waiting for Uadel too

hi! did anyone get their offers for UoA med/dent yet? becoming anxious day by day bc it's mid-oct and people last year got their offers around this period.
Hey! I contacted the Uni and was told that offers will be out late October, so I assume we will find out within a week or two. I was also told that offers might be sent out as late as Feb, so there isn't much we can do at this point. If offers are sent out then I am sure someone will post on here.

HappyDay

It seems that UAdel dentistry usually sends out offer emails on a Thursday. It was like that last year. This year, the university sent out interview invitations on Thursday too. Therefore, I suspect the first round offer emails will be sent out tomorrow or on Thursday 22 October.

sanchana

It seems that UAdel dentistry usually sends out offer emails on a Thursday. It was like that last year. This year, the university sent out interview invitations on Thursday too. Therefore, I suspect the first round offer emails will be sent out tomorrow or on Thursday 22 October.
Yeah that makes sense! Or even on the 29th Oct which is also a Thursday since UoA mentioned late October

DrDrLMG!

Resident Medical Officer
Administrator
Offers will be posted here by people who want to share when they are received. Asking "did anyone get an offer today" won't speed up the process and just clutters threads with unnecessary content. Please be patient.

I believe UAdel sent out international medicine and dentistry offers last Thursday. Heard someone received medicine offer.
A friend of mine also received his medicine offer, last week. Have not heard about offers being sent out for Dentistry, but I may be wrong. The admissions guide posted by Uadel mentioned medicine offers being sent out mid Oct for medicine and it seems like they are definitely following the guide. It says late Oct for Dentistry so I would assume first round is this week or the next.

sanchana

received offers for med & dent today morning! accepting dent, hopefully someone gets the med offer :) pls check your spam, my offer went directly into the spam and I didn't notice it! goodluck everyone