Registered members with 100+ posts do not see Ads

MedEntry UCAT course - group discount

Alexandra Lim

Hello, I’m looking to join a group for the platinum package in Melbourne. Please let me know if you have any space.
Thank you,
Alex

LMG!

Admodistrator
It would be for UMAT 2019.
You’ll need to start/search for a group after Wednesday(/the 2018 exam). ME content access locks out after the exam so joining now would get you 1.5 days of access.

RazlDazl

Hi. We have a group of two for the Platinum Package. This is of Monday 20th August. If you would like to join our group please let me know. We need one more member.

edonut101

appleboy69
Hi. We have a group of two for the Platinum Package. This is of Monday 20th August. If you would like to join our group please let me know. We need one more member.
Hi RazlDazl pretty desperate for a group can i please join yours. thank you.

I haven't formed group yet. If you want to join, it is 2 now. We will need to get a 3rd person to form our group. Let's keep in touch.
Hi wt7712 do you have space in your group pretty desperate looking to join either yours or RazlDazl. would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Anyone looking for group members for the platinum package, would be of great help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

A1

Admissions Speculator
Anyone looking for group members for the platinum package, would be of great help. :)
UMAT has been dropped & replaced by UCAT, a copy version of the UKCAT. No-one knows how much expertise the prep companies in Aus have with UCAT prep materials. Are you sure you want to rush into buying the package?

Reactions: pi

edonut101

appleboy69
UMAT has been dropped & replaced by UCAT, a copy version of the UKCAT. No-one knows how much expertise the prep companies in Aus have with UCAT prep materials. Are you sure you want to rush into buying the package?
how else am i meant to prepare, do you know if the cat is identical to the ukcat in the UK because i was thinking of using their textbooks for their exam.

A1

Admissions Speculator
how else am i meant to prepare, do you know if the cat is identical to the ukcat in the UK because i was thinking of using their textbooks for their exam.
You can get the gist of it in this thread > Discussion: UMAT being replaced by UCAT

Most of us believe UCAT is an identical version of UKCAT and there are good UKCAT prep books in the market.

TTK

I haven't formed group yet. If you want to join, it is 2 now. We will need to get a 3rd person to form our group. Let's keep in touch.
hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry

hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry. Thanks.

Hello, I’m looking to join a group for the platinum package in Melbourne. Please let me know if you have any space.
Thank you,
Alex
Hi Can I join your group for the platinum medentry - i know it's late but I need the discount

Hi Anyone interested in forming a group discount for medentry platinum package( Melbourne, but can also be other states) - need 2 more ASAP

Last edited by a moderator: